Saturday, March 26, 2016

Post 18 : images 2 colleagues' discussed in their posts and how you differ. Use quotes.

I chose Alexus Boles post she said "Images can mean different things because what you thought something meant might not mean the same thing to someone else. The language that we use can play a huge part in the way that people understand what we are trying to say. A new reader of a poem might think the story means something totally different from what a older reader thinks. I pretty much wrote the same thing when I did my post. 

I also chose Siobhan Neals post "I know when I look at an image I can see the words throughout the image and sometimes predict what happens.Like Maya Angelou poem "Phenomenal Woman" I can see a woman that is strong and is well smart about what she do. In this poem I see the image of a woman who is confident and does not care what anyone thinks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment